English language challenges


 Hi everyone!!!

Welcome to my last blog of this semester.

My experience writing blogs has been very good, which is something I had never done.

Blogging has helped me improve my writing in English, also, it has made me remember very beautiful moments in my life, and being able to know the stories of my classmates is still fun.

About my experience learning English at university, I feel that it has helped me to have more confidence in what I know and not be afraid of being wrong, but something that I think I have to improve is speaking and having a fluent conversation in English. To improve this, I need to practice more with my classmates and, if I have the opportunity with people who speak English as their native language. Something I do and I feels that is good to learn English is to watch videos, series, and movies in English and, at the same time with subtitles in English, this trains your hearing and your vocabulary with the words. I recommend that these videos are of your total interest and that they are things that you have already seen in Spanish, which makes it easier to understand what is being talked about. In my case, I see the Harry Potter movies and videos of people talking about Harry Potter, which is a subject that I know very well and that is of interest to me.




And that's all!! 

I hope you have enjoyed this blog and maybe see you on another blog in the future.

Bye!!!


Comments

  1. Hi Kamila! I love Harry Potter so I hope one day we could see it in English together;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kamila! What you propose seems interesting to me, I'm not a Harry Potter fan but I think the idea is great

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One of my favourite movies

A photograph I like