The Wizarding World of Harry Potter


 Hi everyone!! 

Today I am going to talk about one of the places that I dream of going since I was a child.

Someday, I would like to go to USA, but a specific place in this country... to Orlando, to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. 

I´m a big fan of the Harry Potter saga, so one of my life goals is going there. 

I would love to go in winter to use my Ron Weasley´s sweater and my Gryffindor scarf, or on September 1st when the class in Hogwarts starts, I feel that the experience is more magical that day. 

I dream to go and see the Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade, and Hogwarts buildings in person and feel like I'm inside of the books. 

When I was a child I dreamed that I was going to live in the park, but now I would like to go for four days maybe, to know and see as much as possible.  





And what about you? What place do you want to visit? 

Comments

  1. I love Harry Potter! This place is on my list of places that I want to go someday. I hope you would travel there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr cool, ich möchte auch unbedingt mal in die Harry Potter Welt.Muss einfach toll sein dort.Ist ein gr0ßer Wunsch.Übrigens toller Artikel zum Thema Sonnensegel aufrollbar !Liebe Grüße Vera

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One of my favourite movies

A photograph I like

English language challenges