One of my favourite movies

 Hi everyone!!!

Today I´m going to talk about one of my favourite movies that I like to watch in my free time.

Maybe, the people who know me think I´m going to talk about Harry Potter, but this time I like to show you another classic, a movie that has action, love, drama, magic and an incredible story of overcoming and self-love. Yes, I´m talking about Shrek 2. 


The story begins when Shrek and Fiona are already married and have to travel to meet Fiona's parents, the kings of Far Far Away. upon arrival in the kingdom, Shrek has trouble winning the sympathy of his in-laws, this situation makes him think that he doesn´t deserve Fiona´s love if he was an ogre. From now on, the story is developed in search of his change but what was he really needed was self-love and accept that Fiona loves him as he is. 

I don't want to tell you much about the story, because I don't want to spoil someone if they have not seen it, but the story continued with a lot of action, love, jokes and really good songs. 

This movie is perfect to see whit your family or alone, eating something or not, but it is sure that it will make you laugh and have a good time anyway.

I hope you enjoy this movie and see you in the next blog!!  


 

Comments

  1. I love Shrek 2! Is the perfect movie when you want to see something that makes you laugh. Donkey is my favourite character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This movie is incredible. It's amazing how many memes it has generated. Last year with my friends from the university we stayed up late doing a job and the next morning we ended up watching Shrek 2 in German, it was something very rare but unforgettable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kamila! i love that movie too! its a classic, and it never fail when you want to have a nice time. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A VERY GOOD MOVIE! I love it too! I love every movie of Shrek but you are rigth with everything what you said about it, maybe this is the one I like the most too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the best movie of Sherk and nobody can say otherwise, haha (The songs are the best part of the movie!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! Shrek is the best thing that's been invented in years, especially the second one I love, especially, the scene where the fairy godmother sings, that scene is epic!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A photograph I like

English language challenges