My Future Job

 Hi Everyone!!

Today I´m going to tell you about my future job.

Job, it is something that all make us think about since we are children, and there are always expectations of the rest about you and your future job, especially for the money you are going to earn, but I like to think that, more than the money or the "importance" they give to our work, we need to think about what we like for our future, and what are my abilities and talents. 

In my case, some people didn´t want me to study architecture, but I was always firm in my decision, I´m in my second year now, and until now I have not regretted it. If I start to think about my future job, it is difficult for me to decide on a specialty or a specific place at the moment, because I want to do everything. 

I like almost all the specialties, and I have no problem if I have to work in an office, freelance, in the field, as a teacher, or whatever, maybe I think this way because I still haven´t discovered what my true skills are in this career and, I don´t know all the details of each specialty yet, but if I have something for sure, it is that I want to help people and be a cultural contribution, with what I will do in the future, especially in my town. 

I hope the Kamila of the future makes a good choice, a choice that I feel is very close.


And that's all, see you in the next blog!! 



Comments

  1. Hi Kami! I think that you will make a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I also think that it is difficult to choose a specialty, the career has many interesting options :c

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One of my favourite movies

A photograph I like

English language challenges