My Best Holidays


Hi everybody!!!

Today I´m gonna tell you about my best holidays at the time.

It was in England in January 2018, specifically in Brighton, which is a city that is 3 hours from London. 

I was one month here to learn English, but most of the time I spent getting to know the city. It´s a lovely coastal city, where most of the people I spoke to were nice whit me. 

One of my favorite places was the Brighton pier, there were many games and food, and you could see the sunset from the end of the pier, in the middle of the sea, the only problem was the seagulls that stole your food.

Another amazing place was the Hove cemetery, there were very old tombs, with sculptures, an old church, and many crows, it was a bit frightening.

Now, Brighton, it´s one of my favorite cities, and one of the things I miss the most is the freedom that the people have to express themselves and don´t be afraid to be judged for your type of clothes, your hair, or your likes.

I hope to come back someday and keep learning about this wonderful place.





Comments

  1. How great that you had the opportunity to leave Chile and learn English, plus how great it sounds to know England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I really love England! I wish one day I could go there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One of my favourite movies

A photograph I like

English language challenges