A photograph I like

 Hi everyone!!!

Today the topic of this blog is "A photograph I like".

I've been looking at my photos and, I think I have several options, such as photos with my family, my dog, my friends, or on vacation, but finally, I decided on a photo that I think is my favorite at the time, because it reminds me of one of the most wonderful moments that I have lived.

As some of you know, I am a big fan of the world of Harry Potter and, as I mentioned in a past blog, in 2018 I went on an exchange to England where I had the opportunity to meet King's Cross, the station where Hogwarts students take the train that takes them to school. In this photo, I am "entering" platform 9 3/4 to take the train, I remember I was very excited because it was my turn and I think my face says it all, I was very happy and the photo came out very well. 

But it was not just a photo, because our guide took a photo with me where we recreated in a more humorous way a scene from the sixth book/movie.




I also remember spending about £ 100 on Harry Potter stuff at that place, but that's another side of the story, the consumer side.

Ups...


Well, that's it,

 See you in the next blog! 


Comments

  1. Hi Kami! I love Harry Potter too! and the photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow! What a beautiful experience! You truly look very happy in that picture, watch it must bring to you such pretty memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich möchte auch unbedingt mal hin.Hoffentlich geht es bald wieder.Zuerst geht es für uns aber ins Wellness Südtirol Hotel.Grüße Marlies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One of my favourite movies

English language challenges